Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

THE ALL NEW SMOOTH AND COOL NIVEA FOR MEN (WWW.NIVEAFORMEN.COM)

 NIVEA OFFICERS as they pose in front of the camera during the online media day of work out held recently at 360 gym in Makati City.In photo; (from l-r) Mikee Galang, Jon Lee, Raisa Mislang, Ida Dizon, Jamie Sanico and Gel Nibungco.

 NIVEA FOR MEN PRODUCTS WITH 8 MULTI EFFECT
1. Controls skin oiliness long-lastingly
2. Reduces Oily shine
3. Prevents whiteheads
4. Prevents blackheads
5. Tightens and refines pores
6. Soothes the skin
7. Restores skin's oil-mosture balance
8. Smoothes and evens out the skin
                                      THE ALL NEW NIVEA SILVER PROTECT

                                                     NIVEA FACIAL WASH
                               NIVEA's SMOOTH AND COOL                 
Nivea Philippines recently invited the online media community for a day of work out and fun at 360 fitness gym in Makati City where we experienced a totally different kind of work out that I don’t usually do in my gym routine …..I’m a little bit shocked with the unusual equipment that I saw inside that gym like the huge tire truck, sledge hammer, etc. things that we don’t normally see in a gym setting, but I later realized that it has its purpose and that is to make one’s body more flexible, more active and stronger.


Just right after the rigorous and tiresome work out, I immediately used the Nivea oil control facial wash with 8 Multi Effect and right after using it, I immediately got the feeling of freshness and coolness all over my face that soothes every pore on my skin making it smoother and cooler.

As an active individual like me, who is into sports and always on the go, I really feel the great need to have a facial wash that is always within my reach, especially for a person with a very oily skin such as me. So, I really appreciate the availability of the all new Nivea facial wash in the market today where it indeed meets my expectation in a facial wash that I have been looking for quite sometime.

So what I’m doing right now is to make it sure that I always have the all new Nivea facial wash inside my bag so I can use it any time, anywhere, whenever the need arises to wash my face, giving me the confidence to look at others and to be looked upon by others as well with out a feeling of anxiety as to what they will say regarding my outside appearance, giving me a feeling of being SMOOTH AND COOL…… Text and Images by Ricky Castillo


No comments:

Post a Comment