Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ELLA CRUZ: “ARYANA” CHANGED MY LIFE... ABS-CBN’s top-rating fantaserye, down to its last two weeks…


Kapamilya tween mermaid Ella Cruz recently revealed that she is having mixed feelings about the nearing finale of her top-rating Primetime Bida fantaserye in ABS-CBN, “Aryana.” 


“Aryana is so special to me because it changed my life and made all of my dreams come true,” shared Ella. “I feel really sad because I’m going to miss my character Aryana, my tail and the people I have worked with whom I considered as my family. But i’m very happy because of the unwavering support of TV viewers who all made our show successful.”

When asked who among her three leading men Francis Mangundayao, Dominic Roque and Paul Salas she will miss the most “Ella said that they are all her friends and she will miss them all the same. “They all have different kind of personalities that is why we also have different kind of closeness.”

Meanwhile, to continue the thrilling story of “Aryana” now that the kingdom of Hiyasmin (Techie Agbayani) is already in danger. How will Aryana help in solving the conflicts in the world of the mermaids? Will she ever find her magical pearls again? Now they’re apart, will Aryana still be able to return on land and be reunited with her mother Ofelia (Pokwang)?

Don’t miss the last two weeks of “Aryana,” weeknights, on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida, before “TV Patrol.” 

For more updates , log on to www.abs-cbn.com or follow @abscbndotcom on Twitter (Press Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment