Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

URBAN ATHLETICS

I really like playing basketball not just because the thrill I got in playing this sport but more importantly the friendship I gained in doing this, not to mention the health benefits that I get in involving myself to this kind of activity. For many years that I have been playing this kind of physically exhausting kind of sport. I met a lot of people from different walks of life from the rich one to the very poor ones, the tall ones to the dwarf size one, to the kind one to the extremely unruly ones, you name it and I played with them already.Then all of that changed when a certain Barangay rules has been implemented and that is the “NO SHOE NO PLAY POLICY” that affected a lot of the players that I used to play with. Because of this rule I wasn’t able to play anymore particularly with the financially-challenge basketball peers of mine who cannot even afford to buy a pair of shoes for themselves and for this very reason I joined this Urban Athletics Radii contest for me to able to help even one of my basketball peers to have his own pair of basketball shoes and for us to be able to play on the court again and do the tricks we used to do.  

I would like to thank Urban Athletics, Pinoy Urban Music and FlipClandot.com  for this online contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment